[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19252] Re: Setting up QM/MM molecular calculation DFT/TIP3p

'Vittorio Bariosco' via cp2k cp2k at googlegroups.com
Wed Sep 13 10:24:24 UTC 2023

OK,  I solved the problem switching to this other
input: https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/tests/Fist/regtest-4/H2O-32_SPME_fp.inp

I assume that the main difference is that the first one reported was
parametrized only for one water molecules, while the latter for a larger
number of molecules thus taking into account intermolecular interactions
between water molecules.

Could anyone confirm this hypothesis? Is the latter FF still a tip3p?