[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19226] Why my single point energy calculation “CPASSERT failed”?

团山通讯 tuanshantongxun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:35:29 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I have met a “CPASSERT failed” problem when calculating the single point
energy (B97M-rV / TZV2P-MOLOPT-GTH) of a crystal structure with CP2K2023.1.
I just used the primitive cell (5.3*12.3* 26.9) instead of supercell.

By the way, this is not a real crystal structure derived from experimental
results, but constructed with software by myself. Before single point
energy calculations, I have relaxed the structure with CELL OPT
(PBEsol/TZV2P-MOLOPT-GTH) and it looks well. I think there is no problem
with the method as well as the software because I have successfully
calculated several similar structures with the same method on the same
server.

Inp, out and err files are attached.

Does anyone know what's the problem here?

Thanks a lot.

Tuan