[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19443] Re: GW Band strucure calcul Help me please to understand this errer message and how to solve it

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Sat Oct 28 11:45:29 UTC 2023

Dear Ahmed,

First, download the code (see https://www.cp2k.org/download), then compile
the toolchain (run the script
/your/cp2k/directory/tools/toolchain/install_cp2k_toolchain.sh) and follow
the final instructions of the toolchain script. If you have to rely on the
compilers and basic libraries of the cluster/supercomputing maintainers,
CP2K requires an Intel or GCC compiler (version 8 onwards). Otherwise, call
the toolchain script with the "--install-all" flag. For further help with
the toolchain, consult its help by appending the "-h" flag. In case of
further issues, ask the google group as certain hardware/software
configurations require special treatment. You may also just source the
respective generic arch file in the cp2k/arch directory while all required
modules are loaded.

HTH
Frederick