[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19441] Re: GW Band strucure calcul Help me please to understand this errer message and how to solve it

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Fri Oct 27 22:05:04 UTC 2023

 Dear Ahmed,

The BANDSTRUCTURE section is only available in the CP2K trunk (see
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/PROPERTIES/BANDSTRUCTURE.html
for the current manual and
https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2023_2-branch/index.html for the manual of
version 2023.2). If you want to use this section, you will have to compile
CP2K yourself from the master trunk.

HTH

Frederick