[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19374] CUBE-files

Krack Matthias matthias.krack at psi.ch
Tue Oct 17 14:32:56 UTC 2023

Hi Vincent

If you still have the .restart and .wfn files written after the final step of your GEO_OPT run, you can restart the run using these files by adding the &EXT_RESTART<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/EXT_RESTART.html> section to your input file (as well as SCF_GUESS<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/SCF.html#CP2K_INPUT.FORCE_EVAL.DFT.SCF.SCF_GUESS> restart in the &SCF section if not set already) and activate the print key for the cube file printing in your .inp file.

HTH

Matthias