[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19358] Re: Depolarization modes not zero in Raman module

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:18:28 UTC 2023

Quick comments on the basic setup:
Your geometry is perhaps not very tightly optimized? Did you use the exact
geometry you get from Gaussian (presumably using symmetry).
Your box size is not quite large enough to fully converge the MT poisson
solver - this might give slight artifacts as your molecule is not quite
aligned along the axes (I think).
Matt