[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19304] Re: Error in density of phonon state

Moon Yue yuegrit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:25:28 UTC 2023

Dear Mr.  Watkins

Thank you for your comments.
I just obtained the phonon DOS using finite displacement method. The
reference manual is that written in the website of CP2K:
https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2017_uzh_cmest:phonon_calculation
There are 200 carbon atoms in my amorphous system. I don't know why the
strange oscillations appear on the right side of DOS. Could you please give
me some suggestions ?

Yue Qiang

在2023年10月4日星期三 UTC+9 14:52:28<Matt Watkins> 写道: