[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19300] FFT problems with large unit cell

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Wed Oct 4 07:57:02 UTC 2023

Dear Prof. Hütter,

Thanks for the suggestion I'll switch to FFTW3 then, but I do still have
one question about using FFTW3. Why do I get the error  "the FFT in the x
direction is not allowed n01 dimension 175" when switching from
FFTSG/EXTENDED to FFTW3/EXTENDED, while I get an "Index to radix array not
found." error when switching of EXTENDED_FFT_LENGHTS?

Kind regards,
Léon