[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19598] graph compilation

Victor Volkov volkovskr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:13:59 UTC 2023

Dear Matthias:
good morning.

 local installation is running properly
 CP2K| version string:                 CP2K version 2023.2 (Development
Version)
 CP2K| source code revision number:
 git:845a3ae

Considering the given format to install

make -j ARCH=local VERSION=ssmp

I cd into
github/cp2k/cp2k

and tried to compile graph instructing
make ARCH=local VERSION=ssmp fes

The package returned
*******************************
Discovering programs ...
Removing stale archives for ssmp ...
Resolving dependencies for ssmp ...
make -C /home/volkovskr/github/cp2k/cp2k/exts/dbcsr -f
/home/volkovskr/github/cp2k/cp2k/exts/build_dbcsr/Makefile \
   ARCHFILE=/home/volkovskr/github/cp2k/cp2k/arch/local.ssmp \
   LIBDIR=/home/volkovskr/github/cp2k/cp2k/lib/local/ssmp/exts/dbcsr \
   OBJDIR=/home/volkovskr/github/cp2k/cp2k/obj/local/ssmp/exts/dbcsr \
   USE_ACCEL="" \
   ACC="" \
   ACCFLAGS=""
Removing stale archives ...
Resolving dependencies ...
********************************
However,
there is no any outcome:
content of the folder
github/cp2k/cp2k/local
is the same as before.

There is graph.ssmp file there with its time creation when CP2K version
2023.2was compiled.

It seems, under WLS, compiling graph is the same problematic as under
Cygwin.

I anticipate that graph-fes protocol is not your product.
May be it could be possible to post this to the author.

Thank you.
With best regards.
Victor