[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19580] SCF convergence of PBC

K.AK koshima02 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 15:18:50 UTC 2023

Dear cp2k users

Thank you, Krack Matthias.

I would like to simulated MOF fragment (188 atoms) because unit cell of
this MOF included 2040 atoms.

The cif file and VASP bu VESTA files of unit cell have been attached below.

Is it common to optimize a fairly large unit cell of MOF in this case?

Many thanks,
K.AK.

2023年11月27日月曜日 23:34:09 UTC+9 Krack Matthias: