[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19542] Re: Problem with the calculation of the CUBE file and Wannier Centres using the ROKS method?

Ilya Fedorov ilyafedorov19 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:27:50 UTC 2023

Dear Matthias,

I am sorry for the delay in answering your question.

Indeed, sometimes I observed poor convergence of OT with ROKS, but
sometimes the convergence is much better than diagonalization in СPMD. But
at the moment I do not have a systematic understanding of the roots of this
problem.

I made various comparisons between CPMD and CP2K in terms of calculations
with ROKS: comparing forces, trajectories, orbitals and Wannier centers, in
general I got a fairly close agreement.

In the near future I plan to collect these results into one report and post
it here.

Best

Ilya

четверг, 16 ноября 2023 г. в 15:31:03 UTC+3, Krack Matthias: