[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19514] Re: How to compute and output the dipole of the whole system during AIMD simulations?

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:16:59 UTC 2023

I am not 100% sure. Relevant seems to be:

https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/QMMM/PRINT/DIPOLE.html

"Controls the printing of the DIPOLE in a QM/MM calculations. It requires
that the DIPOLE calculations is requested both for the QS and for the MM
part."

but do sanity check your results / consider periodic boundary conditions
etc.
Matt