[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19501] SCCS is not yet implemented with GAPW?

Fangyong Yan fangyongyan2023 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 01:37:00 UTC 2023

Dear Matthias,

According to your answer, SCCS has not been yet implemented for GAPW.

And when I set the print level to "low", SCCS did proceed with GAPW.
However, the electron density used for the SCCS calculation is not the
correct electron density, but the electron density from the soft part which
is calculated from the planewave.

Am I correct?

Thanks!

Fangyong