[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18866] Mulliken population analysis for excited state

Simil Thomas similt at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:00:59 UTC 2023

Dear all,
Would it be possible to get excited state Mulliken population analysis in
cp2k?
I could print it for my ground state and excited state jobs while Mulliken
population is found to be nearly same for ground and excited state (where I
was expecting a charge transfer looking at valence band and conduction band
pdos; valence band is localized on one fragment and conduction band on
another fragment in a Metal–organic frameworks).
The keyword I used is

&FORCE_EVAL
      &PRINT
        &MULLIKEN