[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18802] Annealing for obtaining the structure of material by AIMD simulation?

Moon Moon yuegrit at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:36:20 UTC 2023

Dear Thomas Kühne ,

I want to achieve annealing and set parameters like the following. Are
there some things necessary to revise ?

&MD
        ENSEMBLE  LANGEVIN
        TEMPERATURE 5000
        TIMESTEP    0.5
        STEPS       500
        &LANGEVIN
          GAMMA 0.003
        &END LANGEVIN
        TEMPERATURE_ANNEALING  0.9

Best wishes,
Yue Qiang

在2021年4月1日星期四 UTC+9 19:27:15<Thomas Kühne> 写道: