[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18772] How to bypass the download step of openblas in running the toolchain?

Yangzhong Li liyangzhong at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:20:21 UTC 2023

I am trying to compiler cp2k-8.1, in the toolchain step, I entered:

./install_cp2k_toolchain.sh  --mpi-mode=openmpi  --math-mode=openblas
 --with-fftw=<fftw...path>  --with-openblas=<openblas...path>
--with-scalapack=<scalapack...path>

and I got
MPI is detected and it appears to be OpenMPI
nvcc not found, disabling CUDA by default
Compiling with 36 processes.
==================== Finding GCC from system paths ====================
path to gcc is  <gcc..path>/gcc
path to g++ is    <gcc..path>/g++
path to gfortran is    <gcc..path>/gfortran
Found include directory /usr/include
Found lib directory  <gcc..path>/lib64
Step gcc took 0.00 seconds.
==================== Getting proc arch info using OpenBLAS tools
ERROR: (<cp2k...path>/tools/toolchain/scripts/get_openblas_arch.sh) failed
to download https://www.cp2k.org/static/downloads/OpenBLAS-0.3.10.tar.gz
ERROR: ( <cp2k...path>/tools/toolchain/scripts/get_openblas_arch.sh, line
645) Non-zero exit code detected.
ERROR: (./scripts/setup_buildtools.sh, line 38) Non-zero exit code detected.

My cluster has no internet access so download is impossible. I use the
option --with-openblas=no  or  --with-openblas=install   and the script
will stop at the same place with the same output information.

How can I proceed?