[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18759] Got more than one wavefunction backupcopies for one MD step

wk li 13545373270 at 163.com
Wed May 3 09:40:32 UTC 2023

Dear Matthias,

 Thanks for your help! I will modify my input.

And something maybe  helpful to others that the CP2K print the backupcopies
of wavefunction every 20 iterations before converged(eg, 40 iterations for
one SCF generate 2 backupcopies while 42 iterations generate 3
backupcopies).

best regards,

                                               WK LI
在2023年5月2日星期二 UTC+8 16:03:40<Krack Matthias> 写道: