[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18544] On the large temperature fluctuation of proton water clusters running AIMD

钱洁 zgkdqjchange at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 10:38:09 UTC 2023

Dear Mengxu Li

After reading your inputs, I think there are some parameters you should pay
attention to.
1. REGION MASSIVE # too aggressive. global may be better for equilibrium.
2. NOSE LENGTH 5 # 3 or 4 may be suitable
3. REL_CUTOFF  30 # you should test. I suggest 50 or 60.
4. BASIS_SET         DZVP-MOLOPT-SR-GTH # this is good for metals, which
may not be suitable for h2o. Please test convergence such as DZVP
,TZVP,TZV2P, etc.
Lastly, I suggest that you can consider the ORCA program for nonperiodic
systems.

                    Best wishes,

                    QJ

'Mengxu Li (Mengxu)' via cp2k <cp2k at googlegroups.com> 于2022年11月27日周日