[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18520] Re: PDOS for different elements

Moon Yue yuegrit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 00:00:38 UTC 2023

Dear Bi,

For  output of  the density of states of all atoms, you can find the
exercises titled ‘Projected density of states for WO3" .
As for converting the optimized file (.xyz or .restart) into a .cif file,
there are many software that can do that, such as OVITO, ATOMS.

Best regards,
Yue Qiang

在2023年3月7日星期二 UTC+9 03:52:53<HUAN BI> 写道: