[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19018] Re: TiO2 slab not converging

Krack Matthias matthias.krack at psi.ch
Wed Jun 28 13:58:15 UTC 2023

Hi Léon

You are using CP2K version 8.2. Newer CP2K versions perform a distance check for CP2K/Quickstep by default (see also this input keyword<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2023_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS/PRINT/INTERATOMIC_DISTANCES.html#CHECK_INTERATOMIC_DISTANCES>) when the system is smaller than 2000 atoms and prints a warning if a small distance is found.
You can download a pre-compiled binary of CP2K 2023.1 here<https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/releases/download/v2023.1/cp2k-2023.1-Linux-gnu-x86_64.ssmp>, which is sufficient for that initial check.

HTH

Matthias