[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19003] Re: Visualization of negative frequencies

Victor Volkov volkovskr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 07:26:18 UTC 2023

Hello, dear Rashmi.
I am not a developer of CP2K.

First, may be, you need to search through previous communications on the
discussion group
(using keywords like "vibrations", "normal modes" etc) to study them
sorting what might be relevant or not.

Second, I do not think anybody would be able to give you a clear answer for
your question
since setting a system and configuring various parameters is rather
demanding - you would need to
attach an input that somebody would try to approach.

Third, the term you use "visualize" is not clear.
If you ask how to image atomic displacements about computed normal modes,
this concerns using other software but not CP2K.
For example, it is possible to use molden.
(Sometimes, I program displacement images in Mathematica.)
Again, using "visualize" is not clear.

I hope, these comments would help you to attract attention of the
developers.

Victor