[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18959] Installation problems

Léon Luntadila Lufungula Leon.luntadilalufungula at uantwerpen.be
Thu Jun 22 11:54:03 UTC 2023

Hi Matthias,

I tried adding the path to the library file (
/home/leon/software/cp2k-8.2/tools/toolchain/install/SpFFT-0.9.13/lib/libspfft.so.0 ) to
the LDFLAGS of the local*.p* files as suggested on another post
<https://groups.google.com/g/cp2k/c/XJjXGBVV8Us/m/D5fm-MPkBwAJ>, but I
guess I owuld have to re-do the  make -j 88 ARCH=local VERSION="ssmp sdbg
psmp pdbg"  command for this to work, right?

Best,
Léon