[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18900] Running NVT AIMD simulation with RPBE D3 in air-water interface system.

zhaoan chen zz242117 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:36:50 UTC 2023

Dear Prof. Dr. Jürg Hutter
Thank you for your reply very much. I'm sorry to reply so late. After Using
dftd3 software to calculate my system with rpbe d3, we get the following
data. Then
s6 : 1.0000
S8 : 0.5148
rs6 : 0.8720
rs18 : 1.0000
alpha6 : 14.0000
alpha8 : 16.0000
k1-k3 : 16.0000  1.3333  -4.0000
Cutoff : 94.8683 a.u.
CN-Cutoff: : 40.0000 a.u.

Then I changed &XC section of the inp file to the following, and the
simulation worked normally.
    &XC
      FUNCTIONAL_ROUTINE NEW
      &XC_FUNCTIONAL
        &LIBXC
  FUNCTIONAL GGA_X_RPBE
&END LIBXC
      &END XC_FUNCTIONAL
      &VDW_POTENTIAL
        POTENTIAL_TYPE PAIR_POTENTIAL
        &PAIR_POTENTIAL
           TYPE DFTD3
  D3_SCALING 1.0000 0.8720 0.5148
  EPS_CN 21.167
  R_CUTOFF 50.20
          PARAMETER_FILE_NAME ./dftd3.dat
          REFERENCE_FUNCTIONAL RPBE
        &END PAIR_POTENTIAL
      &END VDW_POTENTIAL
&END XC

Best wishes.
Zhaoan Chen

在2023年6月5日星期一 UTC+8 17:43:00<Jürg Hutter> 写道: