[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18884] Running NVT AIMD simulation with RPBE D3 in air-water interface system.

zhaoan chen zz242117 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:10:19 UTC 2023

Dear all,
I want to study the Air-Water Interface system, so I build a 15* 15* 30 Å
water slab with a periodic box of 15* 15* 71.44 Å. The initial condition
was obtained from a GROMACS-NVT simulation with the SPC/E force field. Then
I want to run a NVT simulation with RPBE-D3 in CP2K, but I can't find how
to add D3 correction with RPBE function. Here is my input file and the
snapshot at 6900th frame. I find some water molecules running out of the
box. Is my input file correct?

I would be very grateful indeed for any help you could give me.
Best wishes.
Zhaoan Chen