[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19149] CP2K version 2023.2 released

Ole Schütt ole.schuett at cp2k.org
Fri Jul 28 09:47:45 UTC 2023

Dear CP2K users,

we are pleased to announce the release of the CP2K version 2023.2.

The CP2K source tarball and a pre-compiled binary can be downloaded
from:

   https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/releases/tag/v2023.2

A container image is available on Docker Hub:

   https://hub.docker.com/r/cp2k/cp2k/tags

Further information about Git access and Linux distros can be found at:

   https://www.cp2k.org/download

The corresponding input description can be browsed at:

   https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2023_2-branch/index.html

For a list of major changes with respect to the previous CP2K version
see:

   http://www.cp2k.org/version_history

We invite you to report any issue here on this list. In case of a
confirmed bug please file it at:

   https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/issues

The CP2K web page is extended and improved continuously. It includes
many tutorials (e.g. how-to compile CP2K) and an FAQ page:

   https://www.cp2k.org/howto
   https://www.cp2k.org/faq

Developers and users interested in contributing to CP2K may find further
information at:

   https://www.cp2k.org/dev

We hope that you will enjoy this new release!

The CP2K developers team