[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19143] CP2k result correctness check for H2O-256, H2O-dft-ls.NREP4 benchmark dataset

Akash Mishra akash.mishra190 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:43:23 UTC 2023

Hi ,
I am running H2O-256, and H2O-dft-ls.NREP4 dataset from QS , QS_DM_LS
benchmarks in CP2K application , although I am able to successfully run the
benchmark but I want to know to check for result correctness of these two
datasets.
Please let me know what are the variable to look in final run log for
checking the result correctness of the successful run.
Thanks & Regards
Akash Mishra