[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19125] Re: Fixed atoms in geometry optimization

Martin Konôpka konopka2010 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:49:01 UTC 2023

Dear Dune,

There is no such explicit info in the output file at least with
PRINT_LEVEL  LOW. As for the higher print levels, I do not know. My
practice is just to carefully prepare the input files and then anyway (at
least in first run of a series) to check some picked-up constrained atoms
(or coordinates) if they really keep fixed.

Best
Martin.

st 19. 7. 2023 o 15:30 Dune André <dune.andre at gmail.com> napísal(a):