[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19080] thermal equilibration in cp2k

shweta logon shwetalogon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:26:32 UTC 2023

Thank you for your reply Thomas D. Kühne,

Can you please help me that where do we mention initial temperature? Do I
mention &velocity as
 0 0 0 for each atom in FORCE_EVAL/&SUBSYS section for this or is there any
other way to mention initial T and target T?

If using Nose Thermostat, does using larger timecon increases rate of
increasing temperature with time??

Also, during equilibration, should I use REGION GLOBAL or MASSIVE in NOSE ??

Thanks a lot!