[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19078] Aboult &LOCALIZE and &WANNIER90

Diego López diegolopal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 07:51:07 UTC 2023

Dear CP2K users,

In my research I usually use Wannier90 software to obtain the Wannier
centers and Wannier Hamiltonian from a QuantumEspresso output, so I can
calculate the magnetic exchange couplings using TB2J . Now I am starting to
use CP2K and I am trying to underestand the section &LOCALIZE. I have
calculated the Wannier centers and spreads but, is there any way to obtain
the Wannier Hamiltonian?

Also I noticed that there is a section called &WANNIER90, but I did not
found any further information about it. Which are the capabilities of this
section?

Thank you in advanced.

Best regards,

Diego