[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18379] Re: Help for 2nd order CPMD

Moon Moon yuegrit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:12:57 UTC 2023

Dear Iannuzzi

Thank your for your explanations.
According to your words, I guess the detailed ways is to do SGCPMD firstly
to get a series of trajectories, and then to computer energy and forces at
corresponding trajectories using BOMD. If so, the BOMD values are a series
of single point energy computations. Is it right ?

Best regards,
Yue

在2022年12月30日星期五 UTC+9 20:10:04<Marcella Iannuzzi> 写道: