[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18313] Re: Second generation Car–Parrinello molecular dynamics

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:25:42 UTC 2023

Dear Moon,

no, I mean that one should take the coordinates generated by SGCP and
recalculate energies and forces by requesting a tight convergence of the
SCF,
which means, retrieving the BO electronic structure and forces for the
exact same coordinates.
These BO energy and forces can be compared to the energy and forces
computed along the SGCP, which in turn should have been saved during the
SGCP run.
>From the average and distribution of the deviations one can evaluate the
accuracy of the SGCP run.

Regards