[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18303] How to decide the parameters of GAMMA and NOISY_GAMMA ?

Moon Moon yuegrit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:07:35 UTC 2023

Dear Mr. Kühne

Thank your for your kind comments.
In the second picture, the energy curve of BOMD will be different if the
parameters for BOSE thermostat or for CSVR thermostat are changes.
So if that happens, which energy curve of BOMD should be used to compare
with that of SGCP ?
And when scanning different values for NOISY_GAMMA, what is the standard
for best one ? Or how to compare with the corresponding BOMD results by
surface of potential energy when BOMD results are also uncertain ?

Best Regards,
Moon

在2023年1月7日星期六 UTC+9 19:32:46<tkuehne> 写道: