[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18271] Re: CPASSERT failed due to "SCRF"

Rajendra Maharjan ryandramaharjan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 03:51:04 UTC 2023

Dear Marcella,
Previously, I thought that the water cluster would be at the center of the
system and defined the cavity radius and the center based on the half of
the system size, it was throwing error. May be the cluster might be shifted
little bit away from the center of the system. Now, using the 'ATOM_LIST'
index, I can solve the problem of inconvergence.
Thank You very much for the response.

Rajendra Maharjan