[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18485] Something wrong with TDDFT by CP2K version 9.1 using PBE0+HSE

Augustin Bussy augustin.bussy at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Feb 24 09:59:26 UTC 2023

Hi Janson,

I believe this error message comes from the ADMM exchange correction functional, which does not have the second derivative (xc kernel) implemented in this version of CP2K. The simplest fix for this should be to add the "2ND_DERIV_ANALYTICAL .FALSE." keyword to the XC section. This way, the second functional dericatives are calculated numerically. Performance should barely change.

Best,
Augustin