[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18466] Re: COM drifting

Simone Ritarossi sim.ritarossi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:58:55 UTC 2023

Dear Marcella,

I chose the cutoff as the minimum possible. Without COMVEL_TOL there is
drifting (along x) that must not be there. I would like to solve the
drifting without the forcing of COMVEL_TOL (e.g. by increasing the cutoff
so that the forces can be calculated better? )
The noisygamma was chosen from previous simulations on almost identical
systems, as advised by the supervisor.
Why do you say that " Your settings for SGCPMD look strange." ?

Many thanks in advance,
Simone