[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18451] Re: How make FES

Nacho Sanz Martinez naxo.sanzmartinez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:58:19 UTC 2023

Hi all.
I'm trying to learn how to use cp2k by myself.
I have managed to do a metadynamic but I am not able to obtain the fes.dat,
in the first message you wrote that you compiled fes.dat.
But i don't find how i can compile it, can someone help me?.
sorry if i write meaningless things, but i'm lost.
thanks.

Nacho