[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18438] Re: SG-CPMD - Thermalisation problem

Simone Ritarossi sim.ritarossi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 00:33:42 UTC 2023

Dear Marcella,
is the setting I proposed to "force" titanium atoms to thermalise at 600K
(i.e. without giving a NOISY_GAMMA_REGION , keeping the LANGEVIN and
without TEMP_TOL) equivalent to not defining a thermal region for titanium
atoms? In other words: is making the temperature of 600K explicit for
titanium atoms a non-trivial definition of a thermal region?

Many thanks in advance,
Simone