[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18423] Re: SG-CPMD - Thermalisation problem

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:59:56 UTC 2023

Dear Simone,

You may define the thermal regions and set tuned  noisy gamma for each
region independently.
CP2K_INPUT <https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2022_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT.html> /
MOTION <https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2022_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION.html>
 / MD <https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2022_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION/MD.html>