[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19678] Re: Query related to quenching

Vahiya Mitanshu vahiyamitanshu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:13:55 UTC 2023

Electronic structure coordinates are burai generated which is gui for
quantum espresso. One of my friend has generated melt using that electronic
structure in quantum espresso and now performing the quench run. I have
used low cutoff for less computational cost. I have set pw cutoff to 300
which is default in cp2k. Do i have to set high cutoff?