[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19196] Postdoc opportunity

Q Guan qiushiguan0901 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 01:23:18 UTC 2023

Are you a brilliant mind with a PhD in Geochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, or
Material Science? If you're ready to take on exciting challenges and drive
innovation, we have the perfect opportunity for you!

CSIRO's CarbonLock Future Science Platform is offering a 3-year
postdoctoral fellowship that will let you dive into groundbreaking research
and contribute to the global effort of carbon removal. As a CSIRO Early
Research Career (CERC) Postdoctoral Fellow, you'll be part of a vibrant
team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of science and shaping tomorrow's
breakthroughs.

We are looking for talents with strong experience and track record in
applying molecular simulation methods to understand chemical reactions
(thermodynamics and kinetics) of mineral carbonation processes, including
mineral dissolution, nucleation and precipitation. The successful candidate
will work alongside with expertises in experimental and computational
geochemistry team, with the support of world-leading supercomputer
facilities, as well as established collaborations with our experimental
team at Synchrotron facilities.

Join our collaborative team, shape sustainable solutions, and lead us
towards a carbon-neutral future. Feel free to contact me for more
information.

More details and apply through :
https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Perth%2C-WA-CSIRO-Postdoctoral-Fellowship-in-Molecular-Simulation-of-Mineral-Carbonation-Reactions/942639210/