[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19180] using .cif

captain mus captainmozak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:40:49 UTC 2023

Hi. Theo

I think it is best if you provide more specific detail regarding what are
you trying to do, what is your input, what is the thing you have done, and
what is the  return output so perhaps the discussion can start smoothly. I
recommend you to check this documentation,

https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT.html

Best
MuS