[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18744] automatic submission the tasks one by one

Lobna Saeed lobna.saeed at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 19:30:26 UTC 2023

You have to create a script where you create a folder for each .inp file ,
job submission shell script and other files you want for the simulation.
Then the script will loop over all the folders, submit the job and you know
you have nothing to worry about👍🏻
There are alot of tutorials on the cp2k website that will help you so much.