[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18672] metadynamics torsion collective variable range

Andy Wang xywang181 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 18:43:27 UTC 2023

Dear CP2K users,

I have a pair of dihedrals in a molecule, and I want to generate 2D
Ramachandran plot of the free energy for this pair of dihedrals. I tried
metadynamics and used graph.ssmp to post-process the restart file. I found
that the range of the two torsions is  from -6.1415 to 6.1415. The unit
seems to be neither radians nor degrees. Considering the torsion range
should be -180 to 180 degrees, I am wondering what is the unit of the range
the graph.ssmp gave me.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bests,
Andy