[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18647] error of NNP simulation

Vincente Della Balda vinc.dellabalda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 08:56:44 UTC 2023

Hi Kordia,

The error message exactly states why the NNP MD does not run: The symmetry
functions you would like to use are not supported in CP2K (see here at line
486: https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/src/nnp_environment.F).

If you would like to run the simulation with CP2K you need to stick to the
radial symmetry function of type 2 and angular one of type 3. Regarding
cutoff functions, cosine (type 1) and hyperbolic tangent (type 2) are
supported.

Best,
Vincente