[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18643] error of NNP simulation

Mostafa Abedi abedimostafa755 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:19:15 UTC 2023

Hi.
Did you do the NNP training for this system? Your symmetry function (SF)
set is really big, especially the angular part. Did you optimize the number
of SFs before training?
I haven't tried using NNP in CP2K, but you can have a look at the water
example:

https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/tree/master/tests/NNP/regtest-1
https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/tree/master/data/NNP/bulkH2O-jcp2020-cnnp

I use the LAMMPS interface. You can also try that.

Mostafa