[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18601] Na forces does not converge with plane wave cutoff

Niamh O'Neill niamh97oneill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:54:39 UTC 2023

Thank you very much for this suggestion Marcella - I have now tried this
and I get very stable forces now on Na for DFT.
I am particularly interested in running this system with RPA and MP2 and
this does not seem to work with GAPW.
Is there any solution at the GPW level to get stable forces?
Many thanks and best wishes,
-Niamh