[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17774] DBCSR error during build

jerryt...@gmail.com jerrytanoury at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:29:25 UTC 2022

Dear Forum,
I am building CP2K 2022.1 with Intel 2021.3 compilers and MKL using the
toolchain.  After the toolchain built the arch files, I then went to build
dbcsr following the directions on your website.  I used the following for
cmake:

cmake -DUSE_SMM=libxsmm -DUSE_ACCEL=cuda -DWITH_GPU=V100
-DCMAKE_HAVE_LIBC_PTHREAD=/usr/include -DBLA_VENDOR=Intel10_64lp_seq ..

However, during I got the following error:
-- Performing Test f95-reshape-order-allocatable - Success
CMake Error at cmake/fypp-sources.cmake:9 (message):
  Failed to find the FYPP preprocessor.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/CMakeLists.txt:3 (include)

Please provide guidance on how to fix this.

Best regards,
Jerry