[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17771] CPASSERT Error in GEO OPT

Colin Farrington cmf261 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:00:18 UTC 2022

Thanks for your help, it is confusing since CP2K does say it can use cif
files, I even tried it with a simple system like Si and it did work. I
originally did export them manually but now I need to do calculations of
many many cif files so manually exporting them would take too long. If
anyone knows a program or website that can batch convert cif files into
coordinate files (like xyz) while making sure to create all the symmetry
calculations to generate all the atoms that would be the best.