[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17762] CP2K Schools || Events

Gabriele Cesare Sosso gabriele.sosso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:10:14 UTC 2022

Hello,

Apologies if I somehow managed to missed this...

I was wondering whether there is something brewing re: any future CP2K *in
person *events, particularly winter/summer schools or similar (i.e. shorter
CP2K "tutorials" and the like)

I am asking this as I have a couple of new starters who might benefit from
those. I had a look at the "news" section, but it looks like the events
have stopped with the pandemic.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Gabriele