[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17747] Re: Are results trustworthy?

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:23:56 UTC 2022

Hello,
I ran your system with a few tweaks (went back to pseudos and molopt basis)
and it seemed reasonably well behaved.
I only performed a fixed shape cell_opt not full relaxation. A cell_ref
would be better but not sure how it plays with multiple_unit_cell flag.
Cell parameters came out as:
ut.out: CELL| Vector a [angstrom]:      14.111     0.000     0.000   |a| =
   14.110920
out.out: CELL| Vector b [angstrom]:       0.000     9.973     0.000   |b| =
    9.972731
out.out: CELL| Vector c [angstrom]:      -2.516    -0.000    15.068   |c| =
   15.276187
which seem reasonable. No idea if your +U value is reasonable or not.
Matt